Assist the main
characters in finding their way home. Cute
and lovely sheep George, Dolly
and Tony escaped their home
and are now traveling around the world
and must reach their home safe
and sound. Only you are able to help them in finding their way
Forgotten Clocktower is a quite unique example of an arcade
game. First of all there's extremely fascinating gameplay combining elements of Tetris
Jump. On your first try you won't last long, but over time
you'll get the hang of it...
Forget about warm and fuzzy Tetris! You will plunge into a dark and terrible atmosphere full
of horror in this version
of the popular
fear is all about!
The goal of this game
is to get the tile
with the number
2048. In each round there is a tile with the number "2" with 90% probability, or "4" with 10% probability. The player
all the tiles of the playing field
in one of the 4 sides by pres
The center's completely frostbitten penguins are transported to the Central
Park Zoo in New York, and are successfully developing here. Their life
of interesting events
situations. Plucky team is led by an impartial and loony pengui
Long, long ago in a faraway land... No, the description
of this game
like that. In one typical modern city
lives a girl. And in another typical modern city lives her friend.
Once in the Halloween
Smiley escaped from the evil pumpkins. Help him do it? Support
him in this. Excellent dynamic
game! Colorful levels! Good
Sure to be appreciated by anyone who likes Jigsaw
puzzles, this game
features four difficulty levels, the ability
for pieces to be rotated (or not), awesome visual effects
and sound, a soothing music
soundtrack and over 12 puzzles!
Sure to be appreciated by anyone who likes Jigsaw
puzzles. This game
features 3 difficulty levels, a soothing music
soundtrack and over 100 puzzles! Features images
of scenic destinations, interesting people, and animals, plants and more.
Two brothers made
their first game
and it turned out to be quite interesting. Like all creative
folks, they couldn't just stop
there. They thought and decided that their true
calling was Victory in Gamiron. The girl still will join
them as the comp
Tic Tac is a game
in which you match
wits with a smart
computer. It's basically Tic Tac Toe with more interesting content. Try! Play! Win! Good
luck to you!
with a physics flair. The task
is to blaze
a path using platforms that a ball
will roll on without getting stuck. Face
greater obstacles and engineering
challenges as you advance
Main your goal in this game
- it's demining game (mine) field, while not fly
in the air. Demining each mine occurs by clicking on the cell. If, in a given cell
mine is missing, then it will seem a figure that tells how many mines are nearby. There is
Santa Claus doesn't have enough helpers and he grows tires. After some hesitation, he decided to create
a helper, an animated
snowman. With a snowman working on the preparation
for children, things go faster. But the evil wizard
15 is a computerized rendering of a Soviet-era child's puzzle, one of the most popular
in the world. This game fosters creativity and boosts cognitive functions. There are three modes to improve
recognizing of numbers..
Triangle Steve travels the realms. This time, fate has led him to the world
of TETRIS. To pass the level, he will have to jump
on the falling figures which will lead him to the portal.
Brainteaser Cubes is a 3D puzzle game
in which you will need to open
doors and portals with cubes to complete
the level. Cubes are used to move the red button
on the floor.
LolBlocks - A fun puzzle game
where the aim
is to combine
until they burst. Once all the blocks disappear from the playing field, you advance
to the next level. But in reality, it's not as easy
as it seems.
Another Treasures. In the long quiet evenings it is very soothing to handle old treasures. Collect
them in rows of three to earn points. Intricate mechanics, colorful graphics. What else would a skilled treasure seeker need?
starts with a 9x9 board
with three colored balls
selected from seven possible colors. The player
may move one ball
per turn, and only to a particular space
on the board if there is a path (linked set
of vertical or horizontal
Very exciting arcade game
with colorful graphics
music. You need to spend your dragons through many obstacles that win
Assume the role of master
of the wind, which should help overcome the snowball's obstacles. You control
the snowball that is growing, while avoiding the obstacles that reduce
in the event
of a collision. When the snow
has sufficient mass,
Brilliants, diamonds, rubies, all this awaits you in the new game
genre of three in a row Jewelino.The game captivates with its simplicity, simple
gameplay, so you can relax for a long time. Beautiful
graphics, seven types of crystals, unique combos
Prepare magical potions to save
all of Fairyland in Rolling Spells, an enchanting journey for the entire
family. Strange creatures have invaded Fairyland, including the dreaded Elephly, and are causing a stir among the land's inhabitants.
War engulfed the world
... You are the old magician, weary from the constant intrusion of evil. But then you discover a process
of how to finally start
in peace. To do this you need to build
a magical portal. And for its construction
it's way from this terrible place. There is so dangerous and strange. Help it to find
it's way! Use gravi power
the gravity direction! Don't be afraid!
Can you collect
all the keys without getting lost? The Maze
is a game
in which you have to look for clues. The keys are at the end
of the mazes, which grow increasingly complicated. At the beginning of each there is a chart
that can help guide
FeDo - hardcore platformer that you like for the nice design, as well for dynamic
and entertaining gameplay like at Super
Meat Boy. The main character
- a desperate traveler who wanders in search
of at least someone who could brighten up his loneline
Logical Room is an arcade-style puzzle
game. The game
consists of 18 levels, within each you must collect
to proceed to the next stage. Be careful, as you can only collect the coins from right-moving boxes, So be gentle.
Download this beautiful free
next generation 3D puzzle
for beginners and experts alike. Meet Hamia, the little Eskimo, and accompany him by his journey through fascinating playgrounds full
of ice cubes.
LMB - select numbers
RMB - note
(may be needed for high-complexity, not generally necessary)
Small puzzle game
with neat graphics
and pleasant music. On the game field
exist 49 numbered spheres. Locate specific spheres based on the number
displayed in the bottom right corner.
Gloomy Labyrinth - An interesting puzzle game
within a frightening atmosphere. Find
yourself caught in a chain of labyrinths from which you must escape. Things start
off easy, but soon doors stand in your way and will have to search
for clues ...
Lovers of Unblock Me will love
is a fun, arcade game
that will get you hooked. More than 50 interesting levels! Bring the red block
into the hole. We wish you a pleasant game, good
A personalized faxing software can reach thousands of people with no limit. This easy to use product is your ideal communication tool for fax marketing, customer communication, event notification, newsletter publishing and more.
001 Video Converter, convert any video to iPod, iPad, PSP, iPhone, Zune, Xbox360, The best video audio converters for MP4, Flv(Flash), Avi, Divx, Xvid, H.264, Mkv, Mpg (Mpeg-1,2), Wmv, Rm, Rmvb, Mov, Vob, 3GP, OGG, ASF, WMA, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, etc.